カテゴリー:Automatic Door Operator
Automatic Sliding Door Closer
Automatic sliding door operators offers you a high quality and competitive automatic sliding pedestrian door solution,
whilst maintaining our proven unbeatable reliability and long service life.
Specifically designed with great consideration to meet your project budget,
EDM-MD is our most economical sliding door operator to date.
Very easy to install and set up, with time on site greatly reduced to a minimum.
This carefully considered operator is now utilised world wide due to its easy operation and useful features included.
CE & EN16005 compliant. EDM-MD meets the highest demands in word safety requirements.
- Economical & cost effective sliding door solution
- Universal power input 200-240VAC
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- Open door speed 500mm/s
- Weight capacity 100kg per leaf
- Quick installation and set up
- Memorised ‘one time’ teaching stroke
- Easily accessible inputs
- LED Digital control display
- Wide parameter adjustment
- Energy saving (partial open) function
- Emergency Stop
- Ratchet (flip flop) function
- Battery open or close
- Electromagnetic lock (fail safe or fail secure) option
- CE, EN16005 compliant
Its compact size and functional housing design will compliment any installation project. Designed to automate door panels of either single of bi-parting configuration.
Utilising our advanced microprocessor control unit with a brushless motor, we achieve near silent and smooth motion. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, EDM-MD automatic sliding door operators adapt effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
Installation and maintenance are simplified with modular plug-in parts installed directly from the front, any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site. Adjustment can be achieved simply making MICOM sliding door operators quick to install and setup.
Available with a quick plug-in wiring hub ‘SMB’ interface board, we can offer a faster means of accessory connection. With battery and sensor monitoring, communication of all accessory and safety signals are combined with battery power and lock control. Working in parallel, these signals are controlled via our Selector Switch for greater ease of operation. All signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EU Norm EN16005.
Door stroke is memorised one-time during initial installation or for servicing requirements. There is no need for the operator to re-learn each time the main power is turned on.
A selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit each installation through the easily accessible LED visual display found on EDM-MD Control box face.
Meeting highest demands of world safety, EDM-MD is CE and EN16005 compliant.
EDM-MD is produced to Japanese quality standards. Supplied as either a pre-assembled sliding door operator or as a component building KIT.
Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Liabries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories.
1. Belt Tightening / Idle Pulley Bracket Assembly
2. Hanger Roller Bracket with Belt Bracket Link Assembly (Single Leaf)
3. Tooth Belt
4. Hanger Roller Brackets (Double Roller as standard)
5. EDM MD Control Box
6. EDM MD Motor Gear Box Assembly
7. Door Stop
8. Motor Mount Bracket with Vibration Proof Rubber
9. Connection Terminal with Power On Off Switch
10. Base Rail with Cover and Side Cover (Cover not shown)